Community Schools Initiative Resource Coordinator Position Available
- Support the planning, coordination, and implementation of all RISE program activities within the school site.
- Maintain positive and effective communication lines with and between the principal, assistant principal, school staff, parents, students, project and instructional staff, and partners.
- With the support of the school principal, assistant principal, and staff, coordinate logistics and facilitate appropriate infrastructure support.
- In partnership with school leadership, responsible for successful recruitment and retention of students and parents in the program.
- Assist the student and parent/family instructors with programming and provide on-site leadership and support during the after-school student component and at family workshops and activities.
- Coordinate with project staff and other School Site Coordinators to ensure program alignment across RISE schools.
- Assist in data collection efforts.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills, Abilities:
The ideal CSI Resource Coordinator would be a current or former school parent leader with experience (or the potential to learn and be successful) in after-school and parent/family programming. They should have strong experience and familiarity with the school community and the ability to work with multiple program stakeholders. They need to have effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish. The ideal candidate should also possess basic computer skills, be able to navigate across a variety of situations, and work successfully across a team-based environment.
Please send all resumes to Dr. Antonio Acevedo (email@example.com) by Friday, September 14th.